Naracoorte community is abuzz with excitement after a ticket holder won the division one prize pool in Saturday night's X Lotto.
However that lucky winner - to receive $1,053,905.78 - is yet to come forward.
Naracoorte newXpress owners Selina and Clay Southern, who sold the million dollar ticket, look forward to the unknown person stepping forward to claim their prize.
"I am just so happy it happened to our community," Mrs Southern said.
The owner of the business for the past seven years, shared how she had received an email on the weekend highlighting the outcome.
"I had kind of ignored it until I received the second email," she told Naracoorte Herald.
To date, the winning ticket is unregistered which means the person cannot be contacted.
"So we are unsure of when it was also purchased," Mrs Southern said.
"We just hope they come and claim their prize."
The Southern's have been told by the lottery commission that the person may be unaware.
"They (winners) don't always check their tickets for a few days which is why they may have not come forward," she said.
This is the second division one winning ticket the Southern's have sold, following a $3.3333 million win three years ago through Oz-Lotto.
"We have had division 2 and division 3 wins," she said.
The Southern's said the news certainly gives them "bragging rights".
"Now when our customers come in and tell me I never give them a winning ticket, I can say well you should join the wagon and I might throw you a good one," she laughed.
Naracoorte newXpress who promoted the win on their facebook page have so far received 50 comments and over 50 shares.