A Barossa community hotel management team returns from the Gold Coast with an award to be proud extremely proud of.
The Vine Inn team was presented with a national accolade for their outstanding community service and achievement, presented earlier this week.
The Nuriootpa based hotel was just one of six SA hotels to be recognised as being among the best in the nation at a gala ceremony for the 2019 Australian Hotels Association (AHA) National Awards for Excellence.
Other SA hotels which took home the top honours include:
- Hardy's Verandah Restaurant, Mount Lofty House - Best Restaurant - Accommodation Division
- The Stirling Hotel - Best Hotel Accommodation - General Division
- The Ramsgate Hotel - Best Marketed Hotel - General Division
- Mawson Lakes Hotel and Function Centre - Best Gaming Venue - Metropolitan
- The Barker Hotel - Draught Beer Quality
AHA SA president David Basheer commended all South Australian winners.
"These awards show that South Australian hotels are among the best in the country and continue to lead the Australian hotel industry in a range of areas," he said.
"These venues continue to invest greatly in South Australia and should be very proud of their achievements."