A fire which broke out in a shed on a Mount Pleasant property on Thursday evening has resulted in a damage bill of about $150,000 and two people being taken to hospital.
According to CFS the blaze is being treated as non-suspicious and continues to be investigated.
The alarm was raised at the Angas Valley Road property at about 5.45pm on July 11 with the fire spreading to the nearby home and a vehicle.
Two occupants were treated in hospital and it is unknown of their condition, a CFS spokesperson explained.
Emergency crews including nine CFS appliances carrying 40 firefighters worked to battle the blaze with the last appliance leaving about 11pm.