If you know an individual, business or group that is helping to reshape and inspire your community, then Stuart MP Dan van Holst Pellekaan urges you to nominate them in the SA Community Achievement Awards.
"If there is someone that has provided support and made a real difference in your life, why not show your appreciation by nominating them for an award," he said.
"There are a huge number of people in the electorate of Stuart who make enormous and very important contributions to their communities and it would be wonderful to see them recognised at these awards."
The awards are open to all people of all electorates in SA.
Nominations are now open in the following categories:
- Innovation in Mental Health, Social and Emotional Wellbeing Award
- The Loneliness Cure Award
- Agricultural Innovation Award
- Regional Achievement Award
- Carer Achievement Award
- Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
- Community Education Award
- Sports in the Community Award
- Community Road Safety Award
- Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Customer Service Award
- Small Business Achievement Award
Winners will be announced at an awards presentation on November 1 and will receive a trophy and $2000.
Nominees will receive a certificate of achievement.
To nominate, visit www.awardsaustralia.com and select South Australian Community Achievement Awards and click 'Nominate Now'.
For assistance phone the Awards Office on 8132 0753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations close Wednesday, July 24, 2019.