- CANCER SERVICES: $12m over four years to expand country cancer services.
- WILD DOG TRAPPERS: $600,000 over four years for wild dog trappers.
- HEALTH BOARDS: $6.8m over four years to establish Local Health Network Governing Boards.
- HEALTH WORKFORCE: $20m over four years for Rural Health Workforce Strategy.
- COUNTRY HEALTH: $140m over 10 years for investments in country health facilities.
- MOBILE PHONE COVERAGE: $10m over three years to mobile phone black spots funding.
- ROADS: $500,000 in 2018-19 for Lyndoch Road upgrade.
- HEALTH: $100,000 in 2018-19 to develop a business case for a new Barossa Hospital.
- ROADS: $88.5m over three years for an overpass and highway improvements on Port Wakefield Road. To be delivered in partnership with the federal government
- ARDROSSAN: $720,000 over four years for Ardrossan Hospital.
- YORKETOWN: $605,000 over four years to upgrade surgical facilities at the Yorketown Hospital.
- CLARE VALLEY: $396,000 to upgrade the Clare Valley Aerodrome.
- PORT PIRIE: Sustainment work to be completed in 2018-19 at Northern Festival Centre.
- CLARE VALLEY: $120,000 for an extension of the Riesling Trail to Auburn.
MURRAY AND MALLEE
- MURRAY BRIDGE: $7m over three years for upgrades to Murray Bridge hospital’s emergency department.
- LEGAL SERVICES: $600,000 to reinstate community centre legal services in the Riverland.
- RIVERLAND: $200,000 to develop a business case for a Riverland Food and Wine Centre.
- PENOLA: $14.6m over two years for Penola bypass, to be delivered in partnership with the federal government.
- MOUNT GAMBIER: $2.1m over two years to expand and upgrade facilities within the renal dialysis unit at the Mount Gambier Hospital.
- KINGSTON: $1m in 2018-19 for safety upgrades at Lighthouse Aged Care Home.
FLEURIEU AND KANGAROO ISLAND
- STRATHALBYN: $8.5m over three years for Strathalbyn Aged Care.
- MOUNT COMPASS: $300,000 towards the development of the Mount Compass Recreation Park.
- NAIRNE: $5m over two years to upgrade the Nairne intersection.
- MOUNT BARKER: $3.9m over three years to implement a retained staff MFS station.
- MOUNT BARKER: $1.9m over four years to establish a Mount Barker Services SA Centre.
- BRUKUNGA MINE: $1.3m over four years for additional resources for Brukunga Mine operating costs.
- HEALTH: $337,000 over four years to increase paediatric service at the Mount Barker Hospital.