Do you know an inspiring individual, a local successful business that goes out of its way to support the community or a community group lending a helping hand – why not nominate them for a South Australian Community Achievement Award?
Nominations for the awards opened this week and the statewide search has begun.
The award categories include:
- Prime Super Agricultural Innovation Award
- Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- Carers SA Carer Achievement Award
- Flinders Foundation Leadership and Innovation in Health Award
- Jones Harley Toole Community Road Safety Award
- Ricoh Australia Customer Service Award
- Rural Doctors Workforce Agency Rural Community Health and Wellbeing Award
- TAFE SA Connecting Communities Award
- Flinders University Rural Health SA Regional Achievement Award
- Media Advisor Small Business Achievement Award
Each category winner will receive a $2000 award prize from the Commonwealth Bank and every nomination will receive a certificate of achievement.
To submit a nomination, go online www.awardsaustralia.com/sacaa and select ‘Nominate Now’ or call the awards office with the details.
Nominations close on Wednesday, August 1.
For assistance with nominations call the awards office on 8132 0753 or email email@example.com.