House of the Week
- Address: 16 & 18 Taylor Street, Burra
- Price: $359,000 negotiable
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 4
- Agent: Ruralco Property
- Call: Rob Calaby 0428 560 301
- Inspect: By appointment
We have done the sums and the research and this unique property offers an excellent return in excess of 6 per cent.
With the potential to enjoy good capital growth, positive cashflow and equity gain.
A pair of spacious, serene and stunningly recreated stone cottages that offer the purchaser the flexibility of any number of lifestyle or business pursuits:
- Residence with B&B or self contained guest quarter
- Two bed and breakfasts
- Two long term rentals
All offering an excellent return on your investment. Set in the picturesque country township of Burra adjacent to a creek reserve with an attractive street presence.
Each cottage exudes a warm ambiance with the stylish interiors combining classic cottage appeal with modern open-plan living.
The living areas have been cleverly extended and utilise the increased space and natural light, to form a lovely modern family/kitchen/living area, opening seamlessly into chic alfresco courtyards and Mediterranean style landscaped (low maintenance) gardens.
Each cottage offers:
- Generous storage throughout
- Split-system airconditioning and slow combustion wood fire
- Included with the sale are all kitchen appliances
- Landscaped gardens with established grape vines
- Expansive shedding/workshop space
- Dual access to backyards with off street parking for caravan, boats, etc
Enjoy the class and quality we demand today with the perfect country lifestyle.